Direc® is our digital voice recording system. It is a powerful tool designed for recording, storing, archiving and replaying phone calls or radio transmissions in real time.
- records hundreds of phone calls simultaneously
- records digital and analog phone lines as well as radio transceivers
- stores the metadata of all conversation participants
- secure remote access via LAN or Internet using encrypted connections (SSL/TLS)
- user groups with different privileges
- automatic archiving of recordings
- automatically deletes old recordings to free up disk space
- integrates with PBX systems from different vendors
- fault resilience using redundant (hot standby) servers
Technologies used for recording:
- VoIP (SIP)
- Custom-built analog recording adapters connected to IP network
Direc® system is designed to be modular. This means each installation is customized for the needs of the customer, depending on the recording methods and software or hardware modules.
We have installed over 50 Direc® systems since 1995, which is over 1200 recording channels in total.